The Shelton Family

The Shelton Family

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween and One Year Photos

I decided since I am not quite on the ball I should put these two together. Halloween was a ton of fun this year with Kyler he loved getting candy from strangers but I am not sure how I feel about that. We decided to dress him up as a monkey this year and I think that it really fit his personality. At first when we were trying to get him ready he was not sure how much he really liked it but as soon as he started getting treats in his Elmo bucket nothing else mattered. He really has been enjoying his treats from his bucket :)






We just had his one year photos taken on Saturday which was a bad idea in my part, because he had just had his one year immunization shots the day before so he was not a happy little guy for his photos. But I got lucky this time by not being put in the photos but Rob did not get out so lucky I had to laugh because he laughed when I was put in last time. But he was very cooperative so thanks dad your the best.


4 comments:

Ricky said...

Great pics Melissa. Thanks for posting those. That last one of Kyler and Rob is priceless. Kyler's face says "what in the world is daddy doin?" You three make an adorable family. Love ya-

Amanda Robbins said...

Rob & Melissa-
Your blog is fun Melissa is doing a great job! I'm still learning all there is to know about blogging. I know I still can't belive you are in my home ward working with my dad. What can I say though I think his great, I wish I was more like him, he hardley ever gets mad or upset about anything. We need to plan something with everyone sometime this year. By the way kyler is way cute.

Paige and Adam said...

Melissa it was great to hear from you!! It's fun to see your little family. I'm glad that things are going well. Tell Rob hello! What are you up to? Are you working and being a mom or do you get to stay home? Keep in touch!

Chelsey said...

I love Love Love These Picture. He is the cutest little bear I have ever seen!