The Shelton Family

The Shelton Family

Monday, July 6, 2009

California

We just got home yesterday from our vacation to California, Rob had to drag me kicking and screaming back onto the airplane. We had loads of fun playing in the water and the sand at Balboa Island. I love to shop at the little shops in Balboa of course spending enough money but always wishing I would have got more. :)



The next day a four hour drive to Fresno to visit Rob's family was not fun of course I would have loved to stay at the beach but I can't be too selfish. I can't complain having someone cook for me while I sit in the pool five months pregnant, by the way for those who have not heard it is a girl.

Rob really likes to visit his family in Fresno it is the one time a year he gets so see some of his cousins and his grandma, so I guess even though it is not by the beach and it is really hot we make it work out the best we can.





2 comments:

James and Tiff said...

Congrats on having a girl!!!!!

Chelsey said...

We are so excited you are having a GIRL! We love girls! You look great Melissa!