The Shelton Family

The Shelton Family

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Newest Addition

We want to welcome the newest addition to our little family. Karissa Ashley Shelton was born November 3, 2009 She was 7 lbs. 10 oz and 21 inches long. She is almost 3 months and is at 23 inches long and weighs almost 12 lbs. We love having her in our family her little spirit has been wonderful in our home. Her big brother Kyler loves "his baby Karissa" and gives her tons of hugs and kisses.

Kyler is 2 and loves to make messes and play with his toys he is learning to use the potty this has been quite the adventure but does good most of the time with bribery. I am waiting anxiously for softball to start I think I have "cabin fever" I would just like the warm weather so I can take my cute kids outside without worries of getting sick. Rob has graduated with his bachelors in finance and gets to walk on February 20 we are very excited for that. We are also new owners of a building lot to where our future house will be, our house is still for sale no luck yet so if anyone is interested let me know.


2 comments:

Chelsey said...

She is such a doll. I was so happy to finally meet her at our friends dinner. I can't believe kyler is potty training. I am so not ready to do that again.

Josh said...

Hey! I saw your comment on my blog. Sorry, but I am a non-facebook nerd. I'm glad to see you're doing well. Your baby girl is cute - congratulations!